Peppermint Slow Cooker Eggnog
featured in Slow Cooker Eggnog 4 Ways
This rich and creamy peppermint eggnog is made in the slow cooker, making it easy and convenient to make. The perfect holiday drink, it's rich and flavorful with a hint of cool mint.
May 14, 2023
86% would make again
for 5 servings
- 1 qt eggnog (1 L)
- ⅓ cup candy cane (60 g), crushed
- ⅓ cup white chocolate (60 g)
- whipped cream
- candy cane
- Calories 263
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put candy canes in a sealed zip bag. Beat with a rolling pin or heavy object until crumbled into tiny pieces.
- Add eggnog, candy canes, and chocolate to slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with candy cane pieces.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.