95% would make again
Cookies & Ice Cream Dome Cake
featured in Epic Party Dishes
This cookies and ice cream dome cake is the perfect sweet treat for any occasion! Layers of crunchy cookies and whipped cream make for a dessert that's as delicious as it is impressive.
May 05, 2023
for 10 servings
- 45 double-stuffed chocolate cookie sandwiches, divided
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream (960 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (395 g)
- Calories 528
- Fat 47g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 29g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Separate the cream and cookies from 15 chocolate sandwich cookies into 2 medium bowls.
- Place the cookie halves in a zip-top bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form.
- Melt the cookie cream in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream and vanilla until thickened and soft peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, melted cookie cream, and cookie crumbs.
- Fold with a spatula until combined.
- Line a separate large bowl with the remaining sandwich cookies.
- Pour in the cream mixture and smooth the top to cover.
- Cover and freeze overnight, or until solid.
- Invert onto a serving plate, allowing the ice cream dome to release from the bowl. Slice and serve.