93% would make again
3-Ingredient Cookies ‘n’ Cream Ice Cream
featured in 3-Ingredient Chocolate Desserts
for 10 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 40 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Calories 352
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Separate cookies and cream filling into two different bowls.
- Pour the cookies into a plastic bag and smash with a rolling pin until they are crumbs.
- Combine crumbs and condensed milk in a bowl, mix together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip your heavy cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the cookie mix into the whipped cream and transfer to a deep baking dish. Top with additional cookie crumbs and cream.
- Freeze for 4 hours.