92% would make again
Philly Cheese Steak From Philadelphia
featured in 4 Famous Sandwiches from 4 Cities
for 1 sandwich
- 1 soft italian roll
- ½ lb chip steak (225 g)
- ½ cup cheese whiz (170 g)
- ¼ cup onion (40 g), grilled, diced
- Calories 1085
- Fat 84g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the Italian roll 3 quarters of the way through so it can fold open.
- Cook the chip steak in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir while cooking to make sure the meat cooks on all sides.
- Place the open roll face down on top of the meat, then flip the whole thing over so the meat is inside.
- Add cheese whiz and grilled onions.