for 4 servings
- 4 slices bread, toasted, 1/2 inch (1 1/4 cm) thick
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- Thinly slice all the fresh radishes. Set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half, and use a knife to slice the inside, then scoop out the avocado into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with lime, salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture on some toasted bread.
- Top the avocado toast with the sliced radishes and any other garnishes you would like.
- Sprinkle with salt and cracked pepper.
Have a recipe of your own to share?