89% would make again
S’mores Cheesecake Pops
featured in 6 Ways To Destroy Your New Year's Resolution
for 16 pops
- 10 graham crackers
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese (455 g), softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups mini marshmallow (150 g)
- 4 oz white chocolate (115 g), melted
- 16 oz milk chocolate (455 g), or dark chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, optional
- Calories 423
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a freezer bag or food processor, crush the graham crackers to a sand-like consistency. Add the melted butter and stir until combined.
- Transfer to an 8x8-inch (20x20-cm) baking dish lined with parchment paper and firmly pack it down to form the “crust.” Freeze until the cheesecake mixture is ready.
- While the crust is freezing, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- Spread the marshmallows out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Broil the marshmallows for about 1-2 minutes, watching closely to make sure they don’t burn. You want them to brown up a little though to achieve a “toasted” flavor.
- Carefully scrape the marshmallows from the sheet into the cheesecake mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the toasted marshmallow cheesecake mixture into the baking dish on top of the crust and smooth until even.
- Freeze at least 1 to 2 hours until the mixture is firm enough to cut. Remove the set cheesecake from the dish and cut into even square shapes, depending on how big you want your pops.
- Dip each stick in melted white chocolate and place into each cut square, this will help secure the sticks into the cheescake. Freeze until solid, about one hour.
- Microwave the milk (or dark) chocolate in 15 to 30 second increments to melt, stirring thoroughly each time. Add coconut oil if the chocolate seems too thick for dipping.
- Dip the set pops into the chocolate and stand upright to set (a cardboard box or piece of styrofoam works best if you don’t have a stand).
- Decorate with the remaining white chocolate and crushed graham crackers.