90% would make again
S’mores Cheesecake Pops
featured in 6 Ways To Destroy Your New Year's Resolution
Get your campfire fix with these S'mores Cheesecake Pops that will transport you straight to summertime. Creamy cheesecake meets gooey marshmallow and crunchy graham cracker for the ultimate sweet treat on a stick.
May 05, 2023
for 16 pops
- 10 graham crackers
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese (455 g), softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups mini marshmallow (150 g)
- 4 oz white chocolate (115 g), melted
- 16 oz milk chocolate (455 g), or dark chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, optional
- Calories 423
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a freezer bag or food processor, crush the graham crackers to a sand-like consistency. Add the melted butter and stir until combined.
- Transfer to an 8x8-inch (20x20-cm) baking dish lined with parchment paper and firmly pack it down to form the “crust.” Freeze until the cheesecake mixture is ready.
- While the crust is freezing, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- Spread the marshmallows out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Broil the marshmallows for about 1-2 minutes, watching closely to make sure they don’t burn. You want them to brown up a little though to achieve a “toasted” flavor.
- Carefully scrape the marshmallows from the sheet into the cheesecake mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the toasted marshmallow cheesecake mixture into the baking dish on top of the crust and smooth until even.
- Freeze at least 1 to 2 hours until the mixture is firm enough to cut. Remove the set cheesecake from the dish and cut into even square shapes, depending on how big you want your pops.
- Dip each stick in melted white chocolate and place into each cut square, this will help secure the sticks into the cheescake. Freeze until solid, about one hour.
- Microwave the milk (or dark) chocolate in 15 to 30 second increments to melt, stirring thoroughly each time. Add coconut oil if the chocolate seems too thick for dipping.
- Dip the set pops into the chocolate and stand upright to set (a cardboard box or piece of styrofoam works best if you don’t have a stand).
- Decorate with the remaining white chocolate and crushed graham crackers.