96% would make again
Spiked Apple Cider
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 16 servings
- 14 cups apple cider (3.3 L)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 10 whole allspice berries
- 3 gala apples, or fuji apples, cored and cubed
- 10 fl oz spiced rum (295 mL)
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Calories 166
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add the apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and allspice berries to a slow cooker. Turn the heat setting to high, cover, and warm for 30-60 minutes, or until steaming. Once steaming, reduce the heat setting to warm.
- Add the apples and rum and stir to combine.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish with cinnamon sticks.