97% would make again
for 16 servings
- 10 cups red wine (2.5 L)
- 5 cups pineapple juice (1 ¼ mL)
- 2 cups sugar (400 g)
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 10 cloves
- 10 black peppercorns
- 2 fresh gingers, 1-inch (2-cm)
- orange, sliced into wheels, for garnish
- Calories 233
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the red wine, pineapple juice, and sugar to a slow cooker. Whisk to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the sliced oranges, cinnamon sticks, cloves, peppercorns, and ginger.
- Turn the heat to high, cover, and warm for 30-60 minutes, until steaming. Once steaming, reduce the heat setting to warm.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish with orange wheels.