Spinach Yogurt Dip
featured in No-Cook Summer Dips
for 6 servings
- 1 cup greek yogurt (245 g)
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese (35 g)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaf (10 g), chopped
- 1 tablespoon Frank’s Red Hot Original, and 1 lemon zested
- lemon, half
- 3 oz goat cheese (85 g)
- pretzel, for serving
- Calories 141
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place Greek yogurt and feta cheese in a food processor. Process until fully combined and mostly smooth.
- Add in baby spinach, parsley, mint, Frank’s Red Hot Original, lemon zest and juice, and goat cheese.
- Continue to process until everything is broken down into a dip, about 1 minute. Serve with chips or pretzels.