Under 30 minutes
for 12 servings
- 1 Tasty Galaxy Stuffed Cookies Dessert Kit
- 4 tablespoons water, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- Calories 34
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Beat Blue Cookie Mix, 2 tablespoons butter, and 2 tablespoons water in a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer until dough forms. Repeat with Purple Cookie Mix and remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and water.
- Freeze both doughs for 20 minutes.
- Roll each batch of chilled dough into a 12-inch log; place, side by side, on a floured work surface, then tightly twist logs together. Roll to form rope.
- Break off 6 rectangles of the white chocolate bar, then break each small rectangle in half. Reserve the remaining white chocolate bar for later use.
- Form dough into 12 balls, using about 1 tablespoon of dough for each ball; flatten each ball into 2-inch round. Place 1 square of white chocolate on the center of each round. Mold dough around the chocolate to completely enclose chocolate; place on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 12–13 minutes or until puffed in the centers and set around the edges. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring cookies to a cooling rack.
- Microwave reserved white chocolate bar in microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute or until completely melted, stirring after 30 seconds. Drizzle the chocolate over warm cookies; top with pink sprinkles.