Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownie Truffles
These truffles are the perfect combination of peanut butter and brownie. The creamy peanut butter filling is wrapped in a rich, chocolatey brownie and coated in chocolate for the ultimate sweet treat.
for 16 truffles
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- ½ cup peanut butter (120 g)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar (30 g)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup rice cereal (10 g)
- chocolate, melted
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter (160 g)
- Calories 314
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Flip the prepared brownies onto a cutting board. Using a rolling pin, roll out the brownies to about ¼-inch (6.5 mm thickness. Cut into 16 equal squares.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and rice cereal. Mix well and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Form the peanut butter mixture into 16 equal balls, about 1 teaspoon each. (A melon baller works really well for this.) Wrap a brownie square around each peanut butter ball and roll around to seal.
- Dip the wrapped truffles in the melted chocolate, covering the entire ball.
- Using a spoon, drizzle warm peanut butter over the truffles and chill for 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.