96% would make again
Peanut Butter Energy Bites
for 16 balls
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter (160 g)
- 1 cup old fashion oat (100 g), plus extra for rolling
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (40 g), plus extra for rolling
- ¼ cup flax seed (40 g), optional
- Calories 169
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well-combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Once done chilling, roll into approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls. (Cover hands in a light layer of butter or oil to facilitate rolling and avoid getting sticky hands.)
- Lay out a thin layer of oats and chocolate chips on a cutting board or work surface and roll the balls in the mixture. Finish off by rolling each ball between your hands to pack in the oats and chocolate chips.