96% would make again
Peanut Butter Energy Bites
These little bites of bliss are the perfect pick-me-up for when you need a quick and satisfying snack. Packed with protein-rich peanut butter, oats, honey, and chocolate chips, these no-bake bites are loaded with flavor and energy to keep you going all day long. They're a tasty and convenient option for on-the-go snacking or a pre-workout boost!
May 05, 2023
for 16 balls
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter (160 g)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (100 g), plus extra for rolling
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (40 g), plus more for rolling
- ¼ cup flax seeds (40 g), optional
- Calories 169
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well-combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Once done chilling, roll into approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls. (Cover hands in a light layer of butter or oil to facilitate rolling and avoid getting sticky hands.)
- Lay out a thin layer of oats and chocolate chips on a cutting board or work surface and roll the balls in the mixture. Finish off by rolling each ball between your hands to pack in the oats and chocolate chips.