74% would make again
featured in Edible Spoons
Inspired by marthastewartweddings.com
for 8 spoons
- 16 oz cookie dough (455 g), sugar cookie dough
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (95 g), plus more for dusting
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles (50 g)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips (350 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ice cream, for serving
- Calories 567
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 70g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- Place the sugar cookie dough sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Sprinkle the flour over the dough and knead together.
- Roll out the dough to a ¼-inch (6-mm) thick square.
- Top with sprinkles and lightly roll out the dough again so the sprinkles become submerged in the dough.
- Place a spoon on top of the dough and trace its shape with a paring knife. Reroll the dough as needed to cut out 8 spoons.
- Arrange spoons upside-down on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Lightly grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place each cookie spoon cutout on top of a spoon. Lightly press down to mold.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cookie dough is light brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before carefully removing the cookies from the spoons.
- Microwave the milk chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a glass measuring cup or bowl in 30-second intervals, until the chips are completely melted.
- Dip each cookie spoon in chocolate and let dry on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.