Tropical Green Protein Smoothie
featured in Protein Smoothies 5 Ways
Get your greens in with this tropical green protein smoothie, made with spinach, pineapple, and coconut milk. It's a refreshing and healthy way to start your day.
May 04, 2023
94% would make again
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk (360 mL)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (50 g)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 ½ cups mango (250 g), diced and frozen
- 1 ½ cups pineapple (130 g), diced and frozen
- Calories 525
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put milk and spinach into a blender and blend until spinach is fully incorporated into the milk.
- Add in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.