Strawberry Ginger Beet Smoothie
featured in Veggie-Packed Smoothies 4 Ways
This strawberry ginger beet smoothie is a healthy and refreshing way to start your day. Made with fresh ginger, beets, and strawberries, it's a delicious and energizing breakfast option.
May 04, 2023
85% would make again
for 2 servings
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g)
- 1 ½ cups romaine lettuce (115 g)
- ½ red beet, peeled, diced
- 1 piece ginger, 1-inch (2 1/2 cm), peeled
- 1 ½ cups ice (210 g)
- Calories 53
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the strawberries, lettuce, beet, and ginger in a blender or food processor and blend until just combined.
- Add in the ice and continue to blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.