82% would make again
Clean Out The Fridge Cheese And Herb Dip
Turn your fridge scraps into creamy, dreamy dip! Leftover cheese bits and herbs are whipped with dry white wine for a tangy, herbaceous spread that’s so much more than the sum of its parts. Experiment with your favorite flavors, or try something new–you can’t go wrong!
September 23, 2020
for 6 servings
- 12 oz semi-firm cheese (340 g), without rinds, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup mixed fresh herbs (10 g), chopped
- ¾ cup dry white wine (180 mL), such as Pinot Grigio
- olive oil, for drizzling
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Crudité, for serving
- cracker, for serving
- Calories 279
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the cheese and herbs in a food processor and pulse until very finely chopped. Add the wine and pulse until smooth, 30–45 seconds.
- Scrape the cheese mixture into a serving dish, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with pepper. Serve at room temperature with crudités and crackers.