Clean Out The Fridge Cheese And Herb Dip
Turn your fridge scraps into creamy, dreamy dip! Leftover cheese bits and herbs are whipped with dry white wine for a tangy, herbaceous spread that’s so much more than the sum of its parts. Experiment with your favorite flavors, or try something new–you can’t go wrong!
for 6 servings
- 12 oz semi-firm cheese (340 g), without rinds, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup mixed fresh herbs (10 g), chopped
- ¾ cup dry white wine (180 mL), such as Pinot Grigio
- olive oil, for drizzling
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Crudité, for serving
- cracker, for serving
- Calories 279
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the cheese and herbs in a food processor and pulse until very finely chopped. Add the wine and pulse until smooth, 30–45 seconds.
- Scrape the cheese mixture into a serving dish, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with pepper. Serve at room temperature with crudités and crackers.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.