Tropical Green Smoothie
Who says green drinks can't be fun? This tropical green smoothie is a refreshing and delicious way to get your daily dose of greens. Packed with spinach, tofu, and mango, it'll make you feel like you're sipping a drink on a sunny beach.
for 2 servings
- 1 lb silken tofu (455 g)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (55 g)
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- ½ mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach (40 g), packed
- ½ cup soy milk (120 mL), or other milk substitute
- Calories 393
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 51g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add tofu and maple syrup to a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth and no large lumps are present.
- Transfer tofu mixture to ice tray and use a rubber spatula to evenly spread the mixture into each of the cube slots.
- Freeze completely.
- Place banana, kiwi, mango, spinach, 4 tofu cubes, and milk in a blender, making sure that the cubes sit on top of the fruit.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.