89% would make again
Tsukemen (Dipping Noodles)
featured in 4 Dinners From Tasty Japan
for 1 serving
- 1 ½ cups water (340 mL)
- 1 tablespoon bonito flour
- ¼ cup soy sauce (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- ¼ cup green onion (10 g), small cut
- 1 cup noodle for tsukemen (150 g)
- ½ hard-boiled egg
- thai pepper, a little
- Calories 951
- Fat 47g
- Carbs 105g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place water, bonito flour, soy sauce, sesame oil, chicken stock, and green onion in a small pan.
- Bring this mixture to a boil.
- Boil the noodles for Tsukemen, wash in cold water and cool it tightly.
- Feel free to add any other ingredients you might like.