91% would make again
Vanilla 'Box' Cake Pops
featured in Ladies Game Night
for 24 servings
- 15 oz yellow cake mix (425 g), prepared according to package instructions, cooled
- ½ cup vanilla frosting (55 g)
- 2 cups white chocolate (455 g), plus 2 tablespoons, melted, divided
- sprinkles, for decoration, optional
- 24 sticks lollipop stick
- Calories 153
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, crumble the cake into fine uniform crumbs. Add the vanilla frosting and mix thoroughly.
- Press the cake mixture into an ice cube tray. Dip the lollipop sticks into 2 tablespoons of melted white chocolate, then stick them into the center of each cake pop inside the ice cube tray.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Use a butter knife or offset spatula to loosen the cake pops from the ice cube tray. Pull out the cake pops.
- Dip each cake pop in the remaining melted white chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles