87% would make again
5-Ingredient Chocolate Almond Butter Balls
These 5-ingredient chocolate almond butter balls are a perfectly bite-sized snack that are both healthy and delicious, with a rich, nutty flavor and a touch of sweetness.
May 05, 2023
for 10 balls
- ½ cup almond butter (120 g)
- ½ cup almond flour (50 g)
- ½ cup dark chocolate (113 g), melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sea salt, optional
- Calories 157
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, almond butter, and vanilla extract. Create round balls using your hands.
- Place onto a baking sheet and chill for 20 minutes or until solid.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals.
- Individually coat eat ball in the chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
- Chill until chocolate is set.