5-ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Take your snack game to the next level with 5-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. These homemade candy cups are so easy to make and are a perfect sweet treat for any occasion.
for 12 servings
- 1 cup dark chocolate (175 g), chopped, melted
- ¼ cup coconut oil (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (120 g)
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- muffin tin liner
- Calories 229
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin tin liners.
- In a bowl or measuring cup, add the dark chocolate and ¼ cup (50 g) coconut oil.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Microwave for 30-second intervals until melted, stirring each time.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the liners (just enough to cover the whole bottom). Save the other half for the top layer.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl or measuring cup, add the peanut butter, honey, and 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Microwave 15 seconds or until slightly melted and pourable.
- Pour mixture evenly into the muffin tin.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Freeze until firm about 1 hour.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.