Chocolate Peanut Butter CBD Cups
CBD is intended solely for users of legal age.
January 03, 2023
80% would make again
for 24 servings
- 12 oz dark chocolate (340 g)
- 7 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon CBD oil, 100%
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (240 g), or other nut butter
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- hemp heart, for garnish (optional)
- muffin tin, or silicone molds or mini paper liners
- Calories 192
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the dark chocolate and 5 tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the vanilla and CBD oil and stir until combined. The mixture should be smooth and pourable.
- Pour ½ of the chocolate mixture into the molds, enough to come about ⅓ of the way up the sides of each cup. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and pourable.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture evenly over the chocolate layers in the molds. Make sure to leave enough room for the second layer of chocolate. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture evenly over the peanut butter layers in the molds, filling completely to the rim of each. Wipe off any excess that spills over the edges. If desired, sprinkle the cups with hemp hearts for added crunch. Freeze for 1 hour, until set, then pop out of the molds. The cups will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.