91% would make again
5-ingredient Healthy Brownies
featured in 7 Desserts That Are 5 Ingredients Or Less
for 9 servings
- 1 cup dark chocolate (170 g), melted
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- ⅓ cup whole wheat flour (40 g)
- 1 pinch salt
- Calories 182
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate in 15 to 30-second intervals, stirring occasionally, until completely melted. Set aside.
- While the chocolate cools a bit, beat the eggs thoroughly with a whisk until foamy and pale.
- Pour in the honey and melted chocolate and whisk until fully combined.
- Sprinkle in the whole wheat flour and salt. Fold the batter together with a spatula just until the flour disappears.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8x8-inch (20x20 cm) baking tin and spread the top into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the batter has just begun to set.
- Let the brownies cool at least another 30 minutes before slicing and serving.