Acai And Blueberry Smoothie
This acai and blueberry smoothie is packed with vitamins and antioxidants! Blend it up in minutes for a quick and nutritious breakfast on the go!
for 1 serving
- ⅓ cup ice (50 g)
- 4 oz frozen acai puree (110 g), partially thawed
- 1 cup frozen blueberry (200 g), plus more for topping
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, plus more for topping
- 1 cup nondairy milk (240 mL), of your choice
- ½ orange juice
- Calories 395
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 15g
- Sugar 35g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the ice, acai puree, blueberries, banana, chia seeds, nondairy milk, and orange juice in a high-powered blender. Blend on high speed for 1–2 minutes, until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with a few blueberries and chia seeds.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.