82% would make again
Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
featured in Superfood Smoothies To Go
This sweet potato pie smoothie tastes like you’re eating dessert for breakfast, but it’s packed with superfoods! Blend it up in minutes for a nutritious breakfast!
September 30, 2019
for 1 serving
- ⅓ cup ice (50 g)
- ¾ cup sweet potato (170 g), steamed
- 2 medjool dates, pitted, plus more, chopped, for topping
- ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower (150 g)
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground tumeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for topping
- 1 cup nondairy milk (240 mL), milk of your choice
- Calories 185
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the ice, sweet potato, dates, riced cauliflower, maca powder, turmeric, cinnamon, and nondairy milk in a high-powered blender. Blend on high speed for 1–2 minutes, until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and chopped dates.