Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
This sweet potato pie smoothie tastes like you’re eating dessert for breakfast, but it’s packed with superfoods! Blend it up in minutes for a nutritious breakfast!
for 1 serving
- ⅓ cup ice (50 g)
- ¾ cup sweet potato (170 g), steamed
- 2 medjool dates, pitted, plus more, chopped, for topping
- ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower (150 g)
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground tumeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for topping
- 1 cup nondairy milk (240 mL), milk of your choice
- Calories 185
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the ice, sweet potato, dates, riced cauliflower, maca powder, turmeric, cinnamon, and nondairy milk in a high-powered blender. Blend on high speed for 1–2 minutes, until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and chopped dates.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.