Raspberry Goji Berry Smoothie
This raspberry goji berry smoothie is full of nutrient-dense ingredients to keep you feeling your best. Blend it up in minutes to jump-start your day!
for 1 serving
- ⅓ cup ice (50 g)
- 1 cup frozen raspberry (125 g)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon goji berry powder
- 1 fresh ginger, 1/2 inch (1.25 cm), peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup non dairy milk (240 mL), of choice
- 1 tablespoon goji berries, for garnish
- Calories 436
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 73g
- Fiber 17g
- Sugar 32g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the ice, raspberries, banana, goji berry powder, ginger, hemp seeds, and nondairy milk in a high-powered blender. Blend on high speed for 1 minute, until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with goji berries and hemp seeds.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.