Avocado Cacao Smoothie
This avocado cacao smoothie is full of heart-healthy fats and tastes like dessert! Whip it up for breakfast to fuel you all day long!
for 1 serving
- ⅓ cup ice (50 g)
- ½ medium banana, plus more, sliced for garnish
- ⅓ cup quick oat (35 g)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ¼ cups non dairy milk (300 mL), of your choice
- Calories 650
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 89g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 33g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the ice, banana, oats, almond butter, cacao powder, avocado, honey, and nondairy milk in a high-powered blender. Blend on high speed for 1 minute, until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and top with a few slices of frozen banana and a drizzle of almond butter.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here