95% would make again
Bacon & Sausage Egg Wrapped Breakfast Burrito
featured in Inside-Out Breakfast Burritos
This bacon, sausage, egg-wrapped breakfast burrito is a decadent and indulgent breakfast that will satisfy any craving with its mix of savory and rich flavors.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (25 g)
- ¼ cup breakfast potato (50 g), cooked
- ¼ cup sausage (35 g), cooked
- 1 ½ slices bacon, cooked
- Calories 545
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 32g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and Parmesan until well combined.
- In a medium size saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Let the egg cook just until it starts to set, then add the cheddar cheese, potatoes, sausage, and bacon to the center of the egg wrap.
- Cover with a lid and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the egg is fully cooked through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the pan and fold in the egg wrap’s left and right sides, then roll from the bottom to the top to form a burrito.