95% would make again
Ham & Cheddar Wrapped Breakfast Burrito
featured in Inside-Out Breakfast Burritos
Spice up your breakfast game with this hearty burrito filled with fluffy scrambled eggs, ham, cheddar cheese, and wrapped in a warm tortilla.
May 15, 2023
for 1 serving
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 3 slices ham
- 2 tablespoons scallion, sliced
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (25 g)
- Calories 376
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, and Parmesan until well combined.
- In a medium size saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Let the egg cook just until it starts to set, then add the ham, scallions, and cheddar cheese in the center of the egg wrap.
- Cover with a lid and cook for another 3 minutes, or until the egg is fully cooked through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the pan and fold in the egg wrap’s left and right sides, then roll from the bottom to the top to form a burrito.