Savory Breakfast Crepe Pockets
Start your day off right with our Savory Breakfast Crepe Pockets! Stuffed with scrambled eggs and your favorite breakfast ingredients, these pockets are perfect for on-the-go mornings.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk (360 mL)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup spinach (40 g)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, or swiss cheese
- 8 slices ham
- 4 fried eggs
- Calories 367
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 20g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, eggs, ½ cup (120 ml) of milk, and salt, until smooth.
- Add in the remaining milk and mix again until the batter is thin and smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and onions to the pan. Cook until browned.
- Add garlic, spinach, and salt, and stir until spinach is wilted.
- Remove the spinach mixture and clean the pan.
- Return the pan to medium heat and add ¼-½ cup (60-125 g) of the batter into the pan.
- Swirl the batter to coat the pan and leave on the heat until the sides start to lift up from the pan.
- Using a spatula flip the crepe over and cook through, about 2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Lay the crepes on a baking sheet.
- Place one slice of cheese in the middle of a crepe.
- Top the cheese with 2 slices of ham and the spinach mixture.
- Top with a fried egg and fold the edges over the egg, pressing down to make sure the sides stay in place. Repeat with other crepe.
- Bake the crepes for 5 minutes or until yolk is at the desired consistency.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.