59% would make again
Banana Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
featured in Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL)
- 7 oz condensed milk (200 g)
- 1 banana
- 3 cups liquid nitrogen (720 mL)
- Calories 810
- Fat 60g
- Carbs 75g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 66g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill a food processor with heavy cream, condensed milk, and bananas.
- Close the top and blend for 30 seconds.
- Use a funnel or carefully pour the ice cream mixture into a large squeeze bottle and tighten the lid.
- Layout a large thick cloth on top of your cooking area to protect the surface from the liquid nitrogen’s low temperature.
- Using insulated gloves, fill a stainless steel bowl with liquid nitrogen and set it on top of the thick insulated cloth.
- Use the squeeze bottle to squeeze the mix at a constant drip into the liquid nitrogen.
- Fill the bowl with droplets and allow the liquid nitrogen to boil off.
- Once all the liquid has boiled over from the bottom, serve.
- Nutrition Calories: 1621 Fat: 121 grams Carbs: 150 grams Fiber: 4 grams Sugars: 25 grams Protein: 25 grams