75% would make again
Strawberry Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
featured in Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL)
- 7 oz condensed milk (200 g)
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g)
- 3 cups liquid nitrogen (720 mL)
- Calories 765
- Fat 60g
- Carbs 63g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 61g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill a food processor with heavy cream, condensed milk, and strawberries.
- Close the top and blend for 30 seconds.
- Use a funnel or carefully pour the ice cream mixture into a large squeeze bottle and tighten the lid.
- Layout a large thick cloth on top of your cooking area to protect the surface from the liquid nitrogen’s low temperature.
- Using insulated gloves, fill a stainless steel bowl with liquid nitrogen and set it on top of the thick insulated cloth.
- Use the squeeze bottle to squeeze the mix at a constant drip into the liquid nitrogen.
- Fill the bowl with droplets and allow the liquid nitrogen to boil off.
- Once all the liquid has boiled over from the bottom, serve.
- Nutrition Calories: 1531 Fat: 121 grams Carbs: 126 grams Fiber: 3 grams Sugars: 122 grams Protein: 24 grams