74% would make again
Vanilla Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
featured in Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL)
- 7 oz condensed milk (205 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups liquid nitrogen (720 mL)
- Calories 369
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill a food processor with heavy cream, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Close the top and blend for 15 seconds.
- Use a funnel or carefully pour the ice cream mixture into a large squeeze bottle.
- Lay out a large thick cloth on top of your cooking area to protect the surface from the liquid nitrogen’s low temperature.
- Using insulated gloves, fill a stainless steel bowl with liquid nitrogen and set it on top of the thick insulated cloth.
- Use the squeeze bottle to squeeze the mix at a constant drip into the liquid nitrogen.
- Fill the bowl with droplets and allow the liquid nitrogen to boil off.
- Once all the liquid has boiled over from the bottom, serve.