96% would make again
Banana Split On A Stick
featured in Junk Food Lovers
for 12 servings
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup chopped nut (125 g), we used pecans
- 1 cup chocolate (230 g), melted
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry, or toppings of your choice
- Calories 179
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice a banana into thirds, and then cut each segment in half lengthwise.
- On a parchment paper-lined sheet tray, place a tablespoon of chopped nuts in a small circle shape.
- Pour a tablespoon of melted chocolate over the top of the nuts. Lay a popsicle stick on the chocolate, and top the stick with additional melted chocolate.
- Add two halves of sliced banana facing upwards in the melted chocolate. Repeat with all the other banana splits on a stick.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When frozen solid, add a dollop of whipped cream, and top with a cherry (or any other toppings of your choosing).