for 1 cup
- 1 cup ketchup (240 g)
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar (75 g)
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine the ketchup, Worcestershire, apple cider vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, molasses, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne whisk to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
Have a recipe of your own to share?