93% would make again
BBQ Pulled Pork From Leftover Sauce
featured in 6 Ways to Reuse Leftover Pasta Sauce
Inspired by allrecipes.com
for 8 servings
- 3 lb pork shoulder (1 ½ kg)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups tomato sauce (675 g)
- 1 cup light brown sugar (220 g)
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar (175 mL)
- Calories 437
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put all of your ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, until fork-tender.
- Shred with two forks and combine with the sauce on the bottom of the pot.