92% would make again
Beer Cheese Beer Brats
featured in 6 Ways To Cook With Beer
for 5 servings
- 24 fl oz beer (710 mL), of choice
- 5 bratwursts
- 5 hot dog buns
- 1 cup cream cheese (225 g)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (200 g), of your choice
- Calories 737
- Fat 50g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add beer and brats to sauce pan.
- Cook on medium high heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Place brats on grill and cook until done (probably another 10-15 min).
- With 1 cup (235 ml) of beer in the pot, add cream cheese and cheddar.
- Stir until cheese is mixed.
- Add the cheese mixture on top of the beer brats.