83% would make again
Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
featured in Overnight Oats 4 Ways
Enjoy the delicious taste of blueberry muffins in a healthy way with these overnight oats packed with oats, almond milk, and fresh blueberries.
May 15, 2023
for 1 serving
- ½ cup quaker rolled oat (40 g)
- 3 oz fresh pasteurized milk (100 mL)
- 2 oz natural yogurt (50 g)
- ¾ cup blueberry (70 g)
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Calories 419
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 73g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the blueberries in a clean mason jar.
- Stir everything together.
- Add the blueberries, whole.
- Put a lid on the mason jar and refrigerate overnight 40°F (5°C).