for 1 serving
- ½ cup quaker rolled oat (40 g)
- 3 oz fresh pasteurized milk (100 mL)
- 2 oz natural yogurt (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional
- ½ carrot, grated
- ⅕ cup walnuts (15 g), chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Calories 1156
- Fat 83g
- Carbs 83g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 32g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the carrot and walnut in a clean mason jar.
- Stir everything together.
- Add the leftover walnuts and carrots.
- Put a lid on the mason jar and refrigerate overnight 40°F (≤ 5°C).
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.