89% would make again
Lemon And Raspberry Overnight Oats
featured in Overnight Oats 4 Ways
for 1 serving
- ½ cup quaker rolled oat (40 g)
- 3 fl oz fresh pasteurized milk (100 mL)
- ¼ cup natural yogurt (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ⅓ cup raspberry (50 g)
- Calories 371
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the raspberries in a clean mason jar.
- Stir everything together.
- Add the raspberries.
- Put a lid on the mason jar and refrigerate overnight in 40°F (5°C).