94% would make again
Boozy Rainbow Sherbet Punch
featured in Party Punch Recipes For Your Next House Party
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 12 servings
- 1 qt rainbow sherbet (945 mL)
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), halved
- ½ cup blueberry (50 g)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ½ cup raspberry (60 g)
- ¼ grapefruit, sliced
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda (720 mL)
- 3 cups champagne (720 mL), or lemon- or lime-flavored sparkling water
- 6 cups pink lemonade (1.4 L)
- Calories 233
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Arrange 8 scoops of sherbet on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a large punch bowl, combine the strawberries, blueberries, lemon, raspberries, and grapefruit.
- Add the lemon lime soda, champagne, and pink lemonade. Stir to combine.
- Remove the sherbet scoops from the freezer and use a spoon to place in the punch bowl.