88% would make again
Carrot Orange Ginger Juice
featured in Veggie-Packed Juices
for 1 serving
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- Calories 441
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 114g
- Fiber 22g
- Sugar 70g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the orange, carrot, and ginger to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Using a mesh strainer, strain the juice over a large liquid measuring cup to remove the pulp. Use a spoon to help stir the pulp and press out the liquid. Reserve the pulp to make pulp muffins.
- Chill the juice for at least 30 minutes (and keep up to 3 days).