Cheesy Bacon Monkey Bread
featured in Savory Pull-Apart Bread Recipes
Get ready to go bananas for this Cheesy Bacon Monkey Bread! With each pull-apart piece loaded with gooey cheese and crispy bacon, it's the perfect savory treat for sharing with friends and family.
May 04, 2023
93% would make again
for 18 servings
- 7 strips bacon
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (200 g)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- 10 oz flaky biscuit dough (290 g), 3 cans
- 1 ¼ cups butter (290 g), melted
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- parsley, minced, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Crisp bacon over medium heat. Allow it to cool, then crumble.
- Generously grease a large bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix both kinds of cheese.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Flatten each piece in the palm of your hand and add a pinch of the mixed cheeses and crumbled bacon. Gather the edges and pinch the biscuit into a ball.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
- Drop the biscuit pieces in the butter mixture and place in the bundt pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden-brown. (Be careful - the butter may begin to smoke toward the end of the bake time. If it begins to smoke, remove from the oven.)
- Let stand for five minutes, then place a heatproof plate on top of the pan. Using a pot holder, flip the pan and plate over and invert onto your serving plate. Be careful as the pan will still be hot.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here