92% would make again
Chili Chicken-stuffed Parathas
for 5 servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic ginger paste
- 1 red chili, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ¼ cups chicken (400 g), cooked and shredded
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, small bunch, chopped
- 10 parathas, defrosted
- Calories 368
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Fry the garlic and ginger paste for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the chili and onion and fry for about 5 minutes, until soft.
- Add the tomato, followed by the chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, salt, and pepper.
- Fry for another few minutes stirring continuously.
- Stir in the chicken and coriander and mix until evenly coated.
- Set the pan aside.
- In a smaller pan over medium heat, place on a paratha. Spoon on some of the chicken mix and place another paratha on top.
- Carefully seal the sides with your fingers, being careful not to touch the pan.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side until crisp and golden brown.
- Slice the parathas in half and serve with chutneys, raitas, or any other dips of your choice.