Cookies & Cream-stuffed Cookies
Two cookies are better than one, especially when they're stuffed with a creamy, dreamy filling made from crushed chocolate cookies. Bake them until they're just golden brown for a soft and chewy texture that melts in your mouth.
for 8 cookies
- 16 ½ oz cookie dough (465 g), 1 tube
- 8 double-stuffed chocolate cookie sandwiches
- Calories 266
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Take a golf ball-size handful of cookie dough and press it flat.
- Place a sandwich cookie in the center, then fold the cookie dough around the edges, making sure there are no gaps. Press and shape the dough around the cookie, then repeat with remaining dough and cookies.
- Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and bake for 14 minutes.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.