Copycat McDonald’s Grimace Birthday Shake
@alexawhatsfordinner & Grimace are both HUGE fans of all things purple 💜 This homemade Grimace Birthday Shake is VERY purple, very delicious, and very easy to make 🥳
August 14, 2023
85% would make again
for 2 servings
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (140 g), or 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon honey, (omit if using jam)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (150 g)
- 1 cup milk of choice (240 mL)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries (70 g)
- ½ cup frozen strawberries (70 g)
- 1 teaspoon blue spirulina powder
- whipped cream, for topping
- rainbow sprinkle, for topping
- Calories 359
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- If using fresh raspberries, mash them into a paste and mix in the honey.
- Add the vanilla ice cream, milk, frozen blueberries, mashed raspberries (or raspberry jam), frozen strawberries, and spirulina to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the shake into serving glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.