90% would make again
Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Seed Pudding
featured in Chia Seed Pudding 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- ½ cup peanut butter (120 g)
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140 g)
- 1 cup almond milk (240 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup chia seeds (80 g)
- 1 banana, sliced
- roasted peanut
- 4 tablespoons crunchy granola cluster
- Calories 443
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter and greek yogurt together until smooth.
- Add in the almond milk, vanilla, honey, and chia seeds and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate, covered for 4 hours.
- Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with sliced banana, roasted peanuts, and crunchy granola clusters.