95% would make again
Apple Pie Bites
featured in 3 Energy Bites Perfect for Fall
Inspired by kristineskitchenblog.com
for 15 bites
- ⅓ cup green apple (40 g), grated, excess liquid squeezed out
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup (85 g), or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats (120 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Calories 80
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, combine the grated apple, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla, and stir until smooth.
- Add the oats, cinnamon, and salt, and mix until evenly distributed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture, then roll into balls with your hands.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.