Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Get ready for the ultimate fall treat! These vegan pumpkin cheesecake bars will have your taste buds singing with delight. Made with creamy pumpkin puree and topped with a luscious coconut whipped cream, you won't be able to resist just one more bite.
for 9 servings
- 1 cup pitted date (170 g)
- ¾ cup rolled oats (60 g)
- ½ cup almond (70 g)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 ½ cups cashews (195 g)
- 15 oz coconut cream (445 mL), 1 can, chilled
- ¼ cup coconut oil (60 g)
- ½ cup maple syrup (170 g), plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (225 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- Calories 479
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add the dates, oats, almonds, and salt to a food processor and pulse until crumbly. Add the water and pulse again until the mixture is sticky enough to hold together.
- Transfer the crust to the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer. Freeze while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Add the cashews and boil for 10 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, spoon out the coconut cream from the top of the can of coconut milk (making sure to take only the cream and not the liquid). Beat with an electric hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, and the vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add the cashew paste and stir with a spatula until well combined, using a whisk if necessary to smooth out any stubborn lumps. Set aside.
- In a separate, medium bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, remaining 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, cinnamon, allspice, and ginger and mix until well combined.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and pour in the cashew mixture. Smooth evenly.
- Add small dollops of the pumpkin mixture on top of the cashew mixture. Using a wooden skewer, swirl the pumpkin mixture into the cashew mixture.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and slice into 9 even bars.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.