91% would make again
Creamy Chicken Instant Ramen
featured in 8 Ways To Enjoy Ramen
Shop Campbell's® Soup to try this recipe for yourself!
March 10, 2022
for 1 serving
- 1 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 2 scallions, whole, plus 1, sliced on the bias, divided
- 3 ½ cups water (840 mL)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ¼ cup diced carrot (35 g), fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup edamame (35 g), fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup red bell pepper (25 g), fresh or frozen
- 1 can Campbell’s® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 oz ramen noodle (115 g), cooked
- 1 poached egg
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add the chicken breast and whole scallions to a medium pot and cover with the water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then cover and cook, frequently skimming off the white foam that rises to the surface, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (75°C), 8–10 minutes. Remove the chicken and scallions from the poaching liquid and reserve 1½ cups of the liquid. Shred the chicken and discard the scallions and remaining liquid.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic, and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the carrots, edamame, and red bell pepper, and sauté for 3–4 minutes, until the vegetables are starting to become tender.
- Stir in the Campbell’s® Cream of Chicken Soup and soy sauce, and bring to a simmer. Whisk in the reserved chicken poaching liquid until smooth. Return to a simmer and cook for 3–4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Fold in the ramen noodles and shredded chicken.
- Carefully transfer the ramen to a bowl and top with the poached egg and sliced scallions.